Erika Rosenberg’s Public Teaching Calendar for 2017
- January 18 – March 8: Compassion Cultivation Training. 8-week class at Stanford University, Wednesday nights
- January 28: Transforming Emotions – A daylong workshop. (Taught with Sylvia Gretchen). 10-5pm. Nyingma Institute, Berkeley
- March 6-10: FACS workshop at UC Berkeley,
- March 11, 2017: Invited Address, Thomas J. Chippendale, MD Memorial Lecture at Scripps Brain Injury and Rehabilitation Conference, San Diego, CA
- April 29, 2017. Seeing through self-images – a daylong workshop, at Nyingma Institute, Berkeley.
- June 12-16, 2017: FACS Workshop, Milan, Italy, hosted by I & G Management.
- June 23-25, 2017. The Face, Emotion, and Compassionate Connection. A weekend workshop at 1440 Multiversity, Scott’s Valley, CA.
- August 11-13, 2017. Cultivating Compassion Weekend Intensive at 1440 Multiversity, Scott’s Valley, CA. I am co-teaching with Margaret Cullen.
- Fall 2017: FACS Workshop at UC Berkeley Exact date TBA June 2017.